2020 National meeting update

This is your place to advertise any events put on by any of the chapters of Combat Veterans International.
LT
Site Admin
Chapter:: Chapter 1, Past President
National President

2020 National meeting update

Post by LT » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:48 am

I have been fielding calls regarding the National Meeting. As far as I am concerned, it is still on.

A couple issues:

1) I sent an email out to all Chapters over a month ago stating just this thing. I don't know who received it or didn't but it appears that many didn't. I suggest that all Chapters contact the Webmaster and let him know where you want your Chapter emails forwarded.

2) If Chapters have not received information or feel that the information provided is unclear, feel free to contact me directly. I have made my contact information available to all so there is no reason not to pick up the phone and give me a ring. I have, in the past couple weeks, spoken directly to members of five Chapters and am happy to speak to the rest.

3) I sent another email to all Chapters today when I was informed that it appeared that many did not receive the first email. I would be interested in knowing who did and didn't receive it. Over the years when I have attempted as webmaster, to contact all Chapters using any method (email, mail, message board) I get minimal responses. I have no idea whether this is due to apathy or inaccurate contact information but if it is the latter, then it incumbent on the Chapters to provide accurate information.
LT
National President

"Bother" said Pooh, as he connected at 14,400 bps.

"Be polite, be respectful, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." General James Mattis

zyrlseb
Regular
Chapter:: Chapter 9, Treasurer (past Secretary)

Re: 2020 National meeting update

Post by zyrlseb » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:59 pm

Chapter 9 will be there Friday. I will check with Eeyore to see if he's getting emails.

Bac'Si