June meeting with Chapter 6, Chapter2 and the new Okanogan Valley Chapter.

This is your place to advertise any events put on by any of the chapters of Combat Veterans International.
storm
Chapter:: President of Chapter15 Okanogan Valley

June meeting with Chapter 6, Chapter2 and the new Okanogan Valley Chapter.

Post by storm » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:06 am

Hey everyone,

Every summer for the last 4 years the Chapter 6 June meeting/ BBQ has been held at my house in Omak. This year won’t be any different except now we will have Chapter 6, The new Okanogan Valley Chapter, Chapter 2 and any other Chapter that wants to join in. Please RSVP so we know how many will be here.
The meeting will be Saturday, June 11th about 2 or 3pm, (as soon as everyone gets here).
After the meeting we have a BBQ, (Highcountry usually cooks. You’ve been nominated again Bob ).
Kat and I will be providing burgers, dogs, ribs, potato salad, and beans. We will also have ice tea. You are welcome to bring something to add to our meal if you like. We will be accepting donations to help cover our cost, (donations are not mandatory).
Our normal procedure is: Saturday - meeting/BBQ and visiting. Sunday – Breakfast at The Corner Bistro in Omak and then a ride to Winthrop. From Winthrop everyone heads home. Some choose to head home Saturday, after the BBQ.
Our whole neighborhood looks forward to our June meeting because they love the bikes. The more, the merrier.
There are motels close by for those who would like to stay overnight in comfort.
One of our neighbors has offered his huge, well kept lawn for anyone camping overnight in tents.
There is a vacant lot between his house and ours for parking bikes, cars and RVs if needed.
Join us, We look forward to seeing you.

Storm
VP of CVI Okanogan Valley Chapter
22 West River Rd Omak, WA 98841
425 749-0126
wizzard98841@yahoo.com

Rowboat
Regular
Chapter:: Chapter 2

Re: June meeting with Chapter 6, Chapter2 and the new Okanogan Valley Chapter.

Post by Rowboat » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:17 am

I plan to see ya there =)

Rowboat
You can accomplish more with a kind word and a gun then a kind word alone.