Potluck Picnic at HHHVRC

Any event that you wish to post that is not put on by a chapter.
storm
Chapter:: President of Chapter15 Okanogan Valley

Potluck Picnic at HHHVRC

Post by storm » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:27 am

This is Storm from Chapter 6.
I am VP of Healing Hearts in Hope Veteran's Retreat Center in Granite Falls, WA.
We are having a potluck picnic Sunday May 3, 2015 from 1:00pm until 4:00pm. I am inviting C.V.I. and their families to attend. Bring your favorite main dish, side dish or dessert. Bring enough to share.
This is an organization for Veterans and their families. It is a place to camp, picnic, hike, fish, just relax and get back to nature. Please check out our web site: healingheartsinhopeveteransretreatcenter.org.
The founder and President is Teresa "Flying Eagle" Baird. She set up this Organization to honor Veterans and to honor the memory of her husband, William Baird, who was a Vietnam Vet. Bill suffered from PTSD and took his own life in 1986. Teresa was lost. She is a quadriplegic from MS and had six kids. I took her several years to figure out what she was supposed to do and when she did, Healing Hearts, HHHVRC, was born.

We are a 501c3. We operate solely on donations and volunteers. There is absolutely no charge for Veterans and their families for anything. Veterans have given enough.
Please let everyone know that drugs and alcohol are not allowed on the property, we try to stay safe and as sane as possible.

Teresa loves the sound of a Harley so her rule is; when you ride in, you must rev your engine. That's more like a law :-). Ask Frosty and Terry.

I hope CVI can make it but I know not everyone can. We do this potluck thing a couple times a year and we're hoping to plan more events as well.

See ya there
Storm
CVI Chapter 6
VP of HHHVRC

LT
Site Admin
Chapter:: Chapter 1, Past President
National President

Re: Potluck Picnic at HHHVRC

Post by LT » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:07 pm

Thanks for the invite Storm. I won't be able to make it due to a scheduling conflict, but hope you have a good turnout.
LT
National President

"Bother" said Pooh, as he connected at 14,400 bps.

"Be polite, be respectful, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." General James Mattis