ABATE Black Thursday - meet your legislator day

Any event that you wish to post that is not put on by a chapter.
LT
Site Admin
Chapter:: Chapter 1, Past President
National President

ABATE Black Thursday - meet your legislator day

Post by LT » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:25 am

January 4, 2019

TO: ABATE of Washington Members and Associates

URGENT CALL TO ACTION - LEGISLATIVE
Greetings Everyone,

There is now less than two weeks before Black Thursday.

Yet, I have not received ANY notice of legislative appointments.

I want to ensure that come the day, we have everyone's appointment on record, and that we are able to send our members to where they need to be when they need to be there.

What I am asking everyone to do is simple.

When you have an appointment to meet with your legislators, notify me via the legislative1@abate-wa.org email.

That way we can be certain your appointment is listed. If you post your appointment on Facebook, there is a good chance that your appointment may not be seen, so it may not be added to our list.

So, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR APPOINTMENT ON FACEBOOK thinking that I will see it and put you on the list.

When you email me your appointments, please state the time, who the appointment is with, and In what room the meeting is to be held.

With all the new Legislators, the state hasn't yet issued even all the office locations for many of them. Having you email the location of the meeting along with the time will help things greatly come Black Thursday.

Thanks for all your support, and I hope to see many of you there at the Capitol on the 17th.

Brian Lange
Legislative Affairs Officer
ABATE of Washington

ABATE of Washington, Communications Officer, ABATE of Washington, PO Box 8369, Tacoma, WA 98419-0369
SafeUnsubscribe™ cutter64@cio.net
Forward this email | Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by com1@abate-wa.org in collaboration with
Constant Contact
Try it free today
LT
Chapter 1
National Webmaster

"Bother" said Pooh, as he connected at 14,400 bps.

"Be polite, be respectful, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." General James Mattis