- measures that permit coercive questioning of individuals to assist with investigation of organised crime offences;
- consorting or similar provisions that prevent a person associating with another person who is involved in organised criminal activity as an individual or through an organisation;
- measures that enable police to engage in controlled operations and enable the use of assumed identities to facilitate investigations and intelligence gathering;
- legislation to permit the use of surveillance devices for the purposes of investigating serious and organised crime;
- witness protection legislation and asset confiscation legislation to enable a court to restrain a person's tainted assets;
model cross-border investigative powers for controlled operations, assumed identities, witness identity protection and surveillance devices.
Emphasis mine in above list.