Not for sale, but dog needs a good home

List your goodies for sale here! Good Luck! :-)
Tasha Wolf
Regular
Chapter:: National Membership Chairman

Not for sale, but dog needs a good home

Post by Tasha Wolf »

Greetings all. I recently got my follow-on service dog, his name is Hamilton. That being the case, I now have three dogs and that is too much for me. S, does anyone know of a good and responsible person that is looking for a 3ish year old dog that is a bit on the fattish side; half husky, half german shephard and all loving? It looks like my cousin Tori, who originally wanted him, is basically flaking out on me until at least July time frame and I really cannot handle 3 dogs until then. I love him dearly and he is a really good dog, but Bleu is deaf and Hamilton is handful enough. Bud had been returned to the shelter 3 different times before the cousin that had lived with me got him. Then towards the end of the cousins time here, he punched Bud in the head repeatedly because of something he didn’t actually teach the dog. Since I got Bud, I have worked with him and taught him it is okay to calm down and rely on not getting sent back to the damn shelter. He has also realized he is loved, so has seriously calmed down. He really needs a 1 or 2 dog home and needs lots of loves. Please help me to find him a good home soon. He is fatter than he was in this picture. If you are interested, please call me at 509-200-8778. Thank you.
Attachments
IMG_1579.jpg
IMG_1579.jpg (478.47 KiB) Viewed 219 times
Sister Tasha Wolf
NEC Membership Chairman